The Core Training Program
DMCR offers a comprehensive 2 week training program for our newly hired individuals. This program targets brand new research professionals interested in becoming a Clinical Research Coordinator. The intensive program includes a blend of lecture, interactive activities and group discussions. The main objective is to offer the tools and essential knowledge required to perform proficiently and effectively at their role.
By the end of the program, participants will understand the responsibilities of a CRC and all critical components of a clinical trial, to include:
- Knowledge of DMCR Standard Operating Procedures and Guidance Documents
- Obtain ICH GCP, CITI, OSHA and IATA training
- Successful execution of the ICF process
- Understanding Essential Documents, before, during and after a study
- Prompt Safety Reporting
- Monitoring Visits and FDA Inspections
- Learn basic clinical skills and obtain CPR certification
(to include: Vital signs, Venipuncture, Injections, etc)
Advancing medicine through innovation and dedication.