This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys patient care and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Call to recruit and pre-screen subjects to determine if they pre-qualify to participate in one of our research studies.
- Talk to patients in clinic about studies and verify qualifications; discuss studies with parents of pediatric subjects.
- Call subjects to confirm appointments, follow up on no-show appointments, and reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Post ads where necessary to promote enrolling studies.
- Enter all qualifying and potential patients into company database.
- Handle high volume of incoming calls.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Medical terminology knowledge is a plus but not required; experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Computer proficiency, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality – must like talking to people.
- Will be on phone 90% of the day.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.