Current Enrolling Clinical Studies
Help us find a way to improve treatment for chronic diseases and conditions.
Vaccine for those 60 and Over
Clostridium difficile, often called C. diff, is a bacterium that can cause symptoms ranging from diarrhea to life-threatening inflammation of the colon. Typically, C. diff affects older adults in hospitals or in long-term care facilities and may occur after the use of antibiotics. C. diff affects almost half million people in the United States today and there is currently no vaccine for it.
Type 2 Diabetes
If you are 18 and over with Type 2 Diabetes and taking Metformin, you may be eligible for a new clinical trial.
If you are over the age of eighteen, suffer from RA and are currently taking medication to treat it, you may qualify for our current study which is to investigate a treatment that may help prevent or control joint damage, improve physical function and decrease pain.
If COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is affecting your everyday life, you may qualify for a new clinical research study. The study is for an investigational medication that may help improve COPD symptoms.
Approximately 700,000 are affected by UC. If you are 16 – 80 you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research trial to evaluate the effectiveness on a new medication to treat UC.
Do you suffer from Migraines? If you are over the age of 18 and suffer with 9 – 14 migraines a month, you may be eligible to participate in an investigational treatment.
If you have been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and have had an inadequate response when taking Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (bDMARDs), you may be eligible for a new clinical study.
- I would strongly recommend the services of DM Clinical Research for any clinical trial. Their participation in a COPD trial was critical to the success of the study. Not only was the site a high enrolling site, but there data was produced in a quality manner, and the team was very accommodating the clinical team at my CRO. The investigator and study coordinator team was very knowledgeable about the program and seen as a leader by the CRO and sponsor. Data entry and the addressing of queries was given the proper time allotment.
- Great experience, the coordinators and all staff were very friendly, professional, and polite.
- My experience with DM Clinical Research was excellent! Everyone is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable & willing to answer any questions. Super excellent staff!
- My experience with DMCR was excellent and I would definitely participate in a study again.
- No problems. Very knowledgable staff. Courteous, polite and compassionate. I would participate again.
There is No Cost to Participate
houston clinical trials, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials, medical trials, diabetes studies, type 1 diabetes research, diabetes clinical trials, clinical research in houston, clinical research, paid medical testing, diabetes research, paid clinical studies, paid clinical trials, diabetes in children, diabetes trials, paid research studies, paid medical research studies, clinical studies that pay, clinical trials for money, research studies, clinical trials, clinical research studies, medical research trials, cancer clinical trials, medical study, clinical trials research, research clinical trials, clinical trials houston, medical trials texas, medical trials tomball, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials houston, clinical research in houston texas, medical trials houston, diabetes clinical trials tomball, diabetes clinical trials texas, get paid for medical research, houston clinical trials houston, clinical research in houston tomball, houston clinical trials tomball, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials tomball, get paid for medical trials, houston clinical trials texas, diabetes clinical trials houston, no cost clinical trials, no cost medicine, nearby medical research, inexpensive medicine or clinical trials, make money with clinical research, make money with medical research, houston medical research, clinical trials in tomball, clinical trials in springs, clinical trials in katy, no cost rheumatoid arthritis medicine, paid medical research, patient recruitment for clinical trials, successful clinical trials completion, clinical trials studies, clinical trial sites and facilities,