Current enrolling trials
Join the ranks of everyday medical heroes by helping improve and advance medical treatments.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are among the most frequently reported Sexually Transmitted Infections amongst women in the US today. Our researchers are testing a new product that may prevent infection and volunteers are needed to help make the future brighter for women!
C. Diff. is a common bacteria that is a major cause of serious diarrhea in the United States and Europe.
Meningitis is an acute inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges.
If you have Type 2 Diabetes, and you’re having trouble controlling your blood sugar levels, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study to determine the effectiveness of a new treatment.
If you are over the age of eighteen, suffer from RA and are currently taking medication to treat it, you may qualify for our current study which is to investigate a treatment that may help prevent or control joint damage, improve physical function and decrease pain.
If COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is affecting your everyday life, you may qualify for a new clinical research study. The study is for an investigational medication that may help improve COPD symptoms.
- I would strongly recommend the services of DM Clinical Research for any clinical trial. Their participation in a COPD trial was critical to the success of the study. Not only was the site a high enrolling site, but there data was produced in a quality manner, and the team was very accommodating the clinical team at my CRO. The investigator and study coordinator team was very knowledgeable about the program and seen as a leader by the CRO and sponsor. Data entry and the addressing of queries was given the proper time allotment.
- Great experience, the coordinators and all staff were very friendly, professional, and polite.
- My experience with DM Clinical Research was excellent! Everyone is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable & willing to answer any questions. Super excellent staff!
- My experience with DMCR was excellent and I would definitely participate in a study again.
- No problems. Very knowledgable staff. Courteous, polite and compassionate. I would participate again.
There is No Cost to Participate
houston clinical trials, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials, medical trials, diabetes studies, type 1 diabetes research, diabetes clinical trials, clinical research in houston, clinical research, paid medical testing, diabetes research, paid clinical studies, paid clinical trials, diabetes in children, diabetes trials, paid research studies, paid medical research studies, clinical studies that pay, clinical trials for money, research studies, clinical trials, clinical research studies, medical research trials, cancer clinical trials, medical study, clinical trials research, research clinical trials, clinical trials houston, medical trials texas, medical trials tomball, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials houston, clinical research in houston texas, medical trials houston, diabetes clinical trials tomball, diabetes clinical trials texas, get paid for medical research, houston clinical trials houston, clinical research in houston tomball, houston clinical trials tomball, rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials tomball, get paid for medical trials, houston clinical trials texas, diabetes clinical trials houston, no cost clinical trials, no cost medicine, nearby medical research, inexpensive medicine or clinical trials, make money with clinical research, make money with medical research, houston medical research, clinical trials in tomball, clinical trials in springs, clinical trials in katy, no cost rheumatoid arthritis medicine, paid medical research, patient recruitment for clinical trials, successful clinical trials completion, clinical trials studies, clinical trial sites and facilities,