Meningitis Vaccine, meningitis booster side effects, meningitis booster shot, meningitis booster vaccine, meningitis booster schedule, booster schedule ,meningitis symptoms, meningitis precautions, viral meningitis symptoms, meningitis shot, DM Clinical Research, meningitis precautions, meningitis shot, meningitis booster
Meningitis Booster Shot
Viral Meningitis Symptoms
Protect Yourself From Meningitis
Get Your No Cost Meningitis Booster Shot Today!
Meningitis Vaccine for patients age 15 & up!
If you meet these criteria, you are ready to move on to the next step!
Give us a call right now at our direct Meningitis line
or complete the form below and someone will contact you promptly.
Any information provided online or on the phone for the purpose of determining
eligibility is considered confidential and will not be shared with other organizations or individuals.
Meningitis is an acute inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The most common symptoms are fever, headache and neck stiffness. Other symptoms include confusion or altered consciousness, vomiting, and an inability to tolerate light or loud noises.
Did you know?
- The meningitis vaccine is required for incoming college freshman
- Average cost of the meningitis vaccine is $130
- Each year, on average, in the United States, bacterial meningitis leads to more than 4,100 hospitalizations and over 500 deaths!
Qualified participants in this research study may receive at no cost:
- Complimentary meningitis vaccine
- Reimbursement for time & travel up to $200
- Updated immunization record
- Doctor checkup & lab work