Clinical Research Investigator
We are seeking a Clinical Research Investigators to assists with research functions in our Clinical Research Clinics located in Houston, TX and Tomball, TX. Multiple Positions are available with Part-Time and Full-Time Schedule availability.
The Clinical Research Investigator will be responsible to conduct all clinical trials activities according to ICH GCP, local regulations, study protocol and company policies. The Clinical Research Investigator will also be responsible for the medical well-being and safety of the participants through the safe performance and execution of the studies.
- A valid Texas Medical degree (MD or DO) is required.
- A medical license in good standing, with unrestricted ability to practice in place of work, where applicable.
- Previous experience in Clinical Research is required, Vaccine Clinical Research experience preferred.
- Must have general medical practitioner diagnosis and treatment proficiency.
- Interprets protocols and IB and participates in initiatives to strategize for patient recruitment.
- Reviews enrollment progress, pre-screening and screening success rates, screen failure rates, safety, and retention of participants.
- Carries out clinical evaluation and assessment of participants to ensure eligible participants are enrolled onto studies.
- Ensures and protects the welfare and safety of participants through ethical conduct.
- Fulfills and comply with all medical duties as per protocol, SOP/COP and ICH GCP and local regulations.
- Exercises meticulous attention to detail in documentation and patient care.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.