Clinical Research Coordinator
This Ideal candidate should:
- Have at least a years’ experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator, preferably with practice coordinating industry sponsored trials in a private setting.
- Be an energetic, go-getter who is detail-oriented and can multi-task.
- Be goals-driven while continuously maintaining quality.
- Have ACRP certification, which is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completing DMCR-required training, including GCP and IATA.
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding findings.
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
- Any other matters as assigned by management.